- Home, School, & Clinic-Based Occupational, Speech, and Early Intervention services
- Accommodations to support 504’s & IEP Plans
- Developmental Screenings
- Clinical Evaluations
- Individualized Treatment Plans & Therapy Sessions
- Therapeutic Listening Program
- Interactive Metronome
- Extensive Home Programs
- Phone Consultations
- Onsite Consultation Services For Parents, Caregivers & Educators
- Education in the Community
- Agency Provider for Central Florida Early Steps
At Kidz Therapy Zone, we strive to use a multi-disciplinary approach which includes communicating and working closely with family members, teachers, doctors, other therapists (including Speech-Language Pathologists, Physical Therapists, Behavior Therapists, Mental Health Counselors, etc.). By using a multi-disciplinary approach we, as a team, are able to ensure consistency with approaches, repetition of experiences for the child, and able to reach the goal faster.
Sensory Processing Disorder (SPD) acts like a neurological “traffic jam” that prevents certain parts of the brain from receiving the information needed to understand and respond to a sensation. People with SPD misinterpret everyday sensory information, such as touch, sound, and movement. They may over-respond and find clothing, physical contact, light, sound, food or other sensory input unbearable. Or they may under-respond and show little or no reaction, not even to pain or extreme hot and cold. A third option is sensory-motor problems, including weakness, clumsiness, awkwardness or delays in acquiring gross and/or fine motor skills.
Providing pediatric therapy services for the following areas: Winter Garden, Clermont, Oakland, Orlando, Kissimmee, and surrounding tri-county areas.