OTR/COTA Part Time and Full Time
- Performing evaluations and re-evaluations (OTR) according to standards. Establish, implement and adapt an individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal setting, treatment activities and frequency). Provide individualized carry over activities to caregivers. Consult with team members to ensure best practices are achieved. Discharge patients when goals are obtained, and/or maximum therapeutic benefit has been achieved.
- Documents in EMR accurately, completely, timely. Uses measurable and objective terminology according to standards of practice, follows insurance and AOTA guidelines, and correctly uses CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Identifies the need for patient/caregiver education and utilizes each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis.
What You Will Need:
- OTR: Bachelor’s degree or higher
- COTA: Associate degree with Certification
- Licensed in the State of Florida as an Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Medicaid provider number (OTR)
- Sensory and feeding experience preferred
Join our team of OT’s, OTA’s, SLP’s, SLPA’s and ITDS’s. This position allows for the incoming therapist to build a full-time or part time schedule. We have a lengthy waitlist which will ensure schedules are filled quickly. More like a therapy “home”, KTZ is a warm, friendly and supportive environment for its many families and therapists. Together, families and therapists work hard to ensure clients reach their highest potential in all environments. Our practice focuses on dedication, hard work, and creative solutions. Come join our family and let’s make breakthrough’s happen together!!