OTR/COTA Part Time and Full Time
Location Address: South of Downtown Orlando and Winter Garden
OTR : $45.00 – $50.00 per hour
COTA : $25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Monday – Friday (Flexible)
Full Time and Part Time Contract Position
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Performing evaluations and re-evaluations (OTR) according to standards and recommended techniques. Establishes, implements and adapts an individualized treatment plan of care (including appropriate goal setting, treatment activities and frequency). Discharges patients when maximum benefit has been achieved and/or according to standards of practice and payer guidelines.
- Documents in EMR accurately, completely, timely. Uses measurable and objective terminology according to standards of practice, follows insurance and AOTA guidelines, and correctly uses CPT and diagnosis codes.
- Identifies the need for patient/caregiver education and utilizes each opportunity for teaching on a planned or spontaneous basis. Documents education with understanding as appropriate.
What You Will Need:
- OTR: Bachelor’s degree or higher
- COTA: Associate Degree with Certification
- A licensed in the State of Florida as an Occupational Therapist
- Medicaid provider number
- Must have at least 1 year post grad pediatric experience
Kidz Therapy Zone is seeking a pediatric OTR to join us at our second location in the Orlando/SODO or Winter Garden area. Seeking a clinician with strong Sensory experience to join our team at our practice. We specialize in Sensory Processing Disorders, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Learning disabilities, Developmental disabilities, ADHD. Join our team of OT’s, OTA’s, SLP’s, and ITDS’s. This position allows for the incoming therapist to build a full time schedule at our new location opening April 2021. More like a therapy “home”, KTZ is a warm, friendly and supportive environment for its many families and therapists. Together, families and therapists work hard to ensure clients reach their highest potential in all environments. Our practice focuses on dedication, hard work, and creative solutions. Come join our family and let’s make breakthrough’s happen together!! COVID-19 considerations: Our office is utilizing a No Waiting Room policy, therapists and staff are wearing masks, disinfecting of room after each session, limited materials used during session, and constant sanitizing of high touched surfaces throughout the day.This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Job Type: Full Time Part Time
Job Location: Sodo Winter Garden
Apply for this position